1. Critical for chronic acid reflux Acid reflux means 3 things are happening: low hydrochloric acid production, unproductive bacteria such as strep and e. Coli & a weakened liver. Celery juice helps improve these.
2. Fights autoimmune disease Pathogens are the true cause of the inflammation that’s mistakenly considered autoimmune. Celery juice’s undiscovered sodium cluster salts can break down & flush out these pathogens.
3. Helps restore adrenals The undiscovered sodium cluster salts in celery juice help keep your adrenals stable & functioning.
4. Contains undiscovered sodium cluster salts that reverse illness Celery juice’s undiscovered sodium cluster salts act together as an antiseptic. When they make contact with viruses & bacteria—troublemakers responsible for chronic illness—the salts begin to break down the pathogens’ cell membranes, eventually destroying them.
5. Neutralizes & flushes toxins out of the liver Celery juice’s sodium cluster salts bind onto neurotoxins, dermatoxins, & other viral waste, as well as troublemakers, & draw them out of the liver.
6. Helps eradicate strep bacteria Strep is responsible for many conditions, like acne, UTIs, SIBO, yeast infections, & more. Celery juice helps destroy strep.
7. Kills Epstein-Barr & Shingles viruses The white blood cells of the liver’s personalized immune system add the cluster salts to their cell membrane coatings, making them toxic to viruses.
8. Brings down toxic liver heat Celery juice purges a sluggish liver while bringing down liver heat.
9. Powerful weapon against SIBO & bloating Celery juice is a powerful stomach acid replenisher so that gastric juices can kill strep, which causes SIBO. It also breaks down rotting protein & rancid fats in the stomach & small intestinal tract, helping bloating.
10. Repairs hydrochloric acid & liver bile production Celery juice strengthens hydrochloric acid & bile production & strengthens the liver, which then allows for better bile production.
Learn about the miraculous healing powers of celery juice in the new book Medical Medium Celery Juice.